Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Friend LYN

You might wonder why its Lucy's photo, well Lyn loves Lucy so much, the truth is I tried to grab her photo but its well guarded lol, I can't steal her photo so I decided to place her icon Lucy here.
Lyn is one of my found friend here in blogspere , I cant remember if who come to visit first, all I know is we became friends :) she is so nice, she's one of my treasured friends online, I can share things with her especially about health and fitness, she said on one of her post that she's a witch doctor lol, good with doctor. And most of all she have a lot of yummy recipes too which I have tried.
Lyn I'm so glad we became friends and hope this friendship will last forever. I thank you for giving me the chance to be your friend.

4 Comments:

  1. irish daisies said...
    aww that is so sweet of you. I am really glad we have become friends. You are a dear person and I will always treasure our friendship :) LOL thanks for the witch dr commet.. see now we are really good friends because only family and friends call me that :) glad you enjoy the recipes i post
    always your friend
    lyn
    aL|e said...
    find a true friend nowadays is really difficul. glad you found one.. :)
    aL|e said...
    hi.. :) visiting you here...
    L.A. said...
    I LOVE Lucy!

    Really, her photos are that protected? Wow. I did not know that.

    http://by-la.com

Post a Comment



Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs